Monday 1 January 2018

Most anticipated releases of 2018

As I've become more involved in the book blogging community I've started to become more aware of some of the upcoming releases. There's lots of really great sounding books coming out next year so I thought I'd share with you some I'm really excited about. Some here are sequels to books I read this year, some new series from authors I love and some debuts. I'll post a picture of the cover, if available, and the link to the Goodreads page if you want some more information about any of these. 



 The Cruel Prince by Holly Black 
UK release date - 2nd January 2018 from Hot Key Books


 Shadowsong by S. Jae-Jones (Wintersong #2)
UK release date - 30th January 2018 from Titan Books Ltd


The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert
UK release date - 8th February 2018 from Penguin 


State of Sorrow by Melinda Salisbury 
UK release date - 1st March 2018 from Scholastic UK


Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
UK release date - 8th March 2018 by Macmillan Children's Books


The Burning Maze by Rick Riorden (The Trials of Apollo #3)
UK release date - 1st May 2018 from Puffin


Legendary by Stephanie Garber (Caraval #2)
UK release date - 31st May 2018 from Hodder and Stoughton


These Rebel Waves by Sara Raasch
UK release date - 7th August 2018 from Blazer + Bray/Harperteen

Let me know if there are any here you're looking forward to and what your most anticipated releases are for 2018. 

   

8 comments:

  1. All those books have such pretty covers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! As much as I hate to admit it I am drawn to books with pretty covers.

      Delete
    2. I know we're not supposed to judge a book by its cover, but it's hard not to, lol.

      Delete
    3. Ditto - especially when they are cheesy! ;)

      Delete
  2. You had me at Rick Riordan ❤ I have to start the series first, though lol! Too many books, too little time. Great list!

    Megan @ Ginger Mom & the Kindle Quest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice of books. Looking forward to some of them too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a good list of books coming out! I hope you enjoy them! :)

    ReplyDelete