Saturday 7 October 2017

September Book Haul

Hello everyone and I'm back today with my September book haul. I'm sorry it's a bit later than I would of liked but anyway here are all the books, both physical and electronic, that I received in September. 





Physical Books

Hunted by Megan Spooner 
The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson
Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
Fairest by Marissa Meyer
Cress by Marissa Meyer
Winter by Marissa Meyer
The Winners Curse by Marie Rutkoski
The Winners Crime by Marie Rutkoski
And I Darken by Kiersten White
The Unexpected Inheritance of Inspector Chopra by Vaseem Khan

Ebooks

Michael's Spear by Hilton Pashley - eARC received from the publisher 
The Nature of Gods by D. J. Torres - eARC received from the author 

So that's all the books I aquired in September. No where near as many as last month which is good because I really am running out of room on my shelves. 

Have you read any of these? Personally I'm looking forward to completing the Lunar Chronicles. Let me know what you think.  

9 comments:

  1. WHOAA!! SOO MANYY BOOKSSS!!! 😱😱😱 YOU ARE IN FOR A ROCKING MONTH!! 😁😁😂 HAPPY READING. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. great haul! Winner's Curse is a fun series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to check ack an see what you thought about the winners curse, I picked it up from the library but had to return it cause ran out of time but it's still on my TBR

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen or heard of any of these. Need to check some out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read the Winner's Curse and Crime and absolutely ADORED them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with Brandon Sanderson. You're going to love that book, though I haven't read it yet lol.

    ReplyDelete