Saturday 9 December 2017

Book Series I Need to Read!

So last month I did a post all about my favorite book series. If you haven't seen that I'll link it here so you can check it out. It was great to hear all about what you thought of them so today I thought I would post all about some of the popular book series I have on my shelf that I haven't read yet. Please let me know if there are any here you think I should get to sooner rather than later. 

Throne of Glass

This has got to be one of the most popular YA fantasy books out there and I haven't even started the series. I think I'm a little bit intimidated by how many books there are but I'm still determined to give it a go. 



 The Mortal Instruments 

This is another really popular YA series that seems to be loved by everyone. Again I think the shear number of books intimidates me as this is only the first in several connected series. I own the first 3 books and I do plan to read City of Bones, some day. 



The Chaos Walking Trilogy

It's not just this series that I haven't read it's actually anything written by Patrick Ness. I know hes super popular as an author and I only both The Knife of Never Letting Go and his standalone The Rest of us Just Live Here. I hear this series is being made into a movie so I'd like to read it first. 



This Mistborn Trilogy 

This is another author which I haven't read any books by. I own the first in this series and The Rithmatist but I've owned this one the longest. I've always been really interested in adult fantasy but it does scare me a little bit so I think this might be a good way in. 



The Raven Cycle

Yet another author I've never read anything by. I used to own the Shiver series but I unhauled it a while ago as I lost interest but I would still really like to read this one. 


Goodreads Link 

The Darkest Minds Trilogy

I've read the Passenger duology by Alexandra Braken and I really enjoyed it. In fact it was one of the series I featured in my favorite book series post and that has made me really interested to pick this one up. Next time I'm in the mood for dystopian this is what I think I might reach for. 


 Goodreads Link

So that is my top 6 popular book series that I have yet to read. Have you read any of them? Let me know if I should bump any of them up my TBR.

2 comments:

  1. aww don't feel left out! I have only read half of the Throne of Glass series. I need to finish it! I also haven't read the Mistborn Trilogy - or any of the others.
    Well I don't really read much YA so that puts me out of the majority. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't ever seem to get very much into Sarah J Maas' books despite the large fanbase she has. I just started city of bones, but have opted on doing that in audiobook form and so far so good. The darkest minds series is a great read and Bracken has just announced a fourth book to be in the works, I believe its called the Darkest legacy.

    ReplyDelete