Saturday 2 December 2017

November Book Haul

I have a fairly small book haul this month which is good because with Christmas coming up I'm expecting to end up with quite a few books next month. I also had a bit of a move around on my bookshelves this month and got a rid of a few things to make some room. So here are all the books I acquired this month. 




Physical Books 

Boy Snow Bird by Helen Oyeyemi 
The Wrath & the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh 
The One Memory of Flora Banks by Emily Barr
The Mayfly by James Hazel
They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera

Ebooks

Blackheath by Gabriella Lepore - I received this from the the publisher Oftomes Publishing for the monthly read-a-long. 
The Last Namsara by Kristen Ciccarelli
The Cruel Prince by Holly Black - eARC from NetGalley
The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert - eARC from NetGalley
The Traitors Crux by Jessica Prather - Ebook received from Oftome Publishing for review. 

Are there any books here that you've read and would recommend? I'm particularly excited for The Cruel Prince and The Hazel Wood which I'm hoping to get to over the next couple of months ready to review. 

What books did you acquire this month? Let me know. 



No comments:

Post a Comment