Sunday 17 June 2018

Weekly Book Haul 17.06.18

So I've decided to do my book hauls a bit differently for the time being. As we've had to move my bookcase and now that the spare room has been turned into the babies room I'm a bit limited as to where I can store my books. So, at the moment I think it will be easier to document the books I have coming in on a weekly basis so then I can pack them away. Hopefully this works but I can always rethink the way I do my hauls at a later date. So here are the books I have acquired this week. 


Weekly Book Haul w/e 17.06.18




I received the following from a book swap I carried out on Facebook.

Because you Love to Hate Me edited by Ameriie
The Somnambulist by Essie Fox
All of This is True by Lygia Day Penaflor



I received this one from the publisher, ZunTold Publishing, for review. It sounds amazing I cannot wait to dive in!

Jiddy Vardy by Ruth Estevez

So that's the books I received this week. Check back in next week to see if I managed to acquire any more. 




No comments:

Post a Comment