Sunday 24 June 2018

Weekly Book Haul 24.06.18

So here's week 2 of my weekly book hauls and I have some quite exciting additions to my TBR this week including some book swaps, new releases and review copies. 

Weekly Book Haul w/e 24.06.18


Legendary by Stephanie Garber

This was one of my most anticipated releases of the year so of course I was going to pick it up. I can't wait to read this one!



State of Sorrow by Melinda Salisbury
Nyxia by Scott Reintgen

I received these two from book swap groups of Facebook. I really enjoyed Melinda Salisburys Sin Eaters Daughter trilogy so I've been looking forward to getting to this one. Nyxia has also been on my radar for a while. 



The Golden Child by Wendy James
Spinning Silver by Naomi Novik 

I received a couple of review copies too this week. I got The Golden Child from Harper 360 and Spinning Silver from Macmillan I'll be honest I squealed a little when I open Spinning Silver, it was completely unexpected and I'm so excited to read it. 

Have you read any of these? Are there any you would recommend? Let me know. 






No comments:

Post a Comment