Friday 27 July 2018

BookTube-A-Thon TBR

I'm really excited to be taking part in the BookTube-A-Thon this year. This is the first readathon I've ever done. I've always wanted to take part in one but I've always been busy to working and I knew I just wouldn't be able to join in as much as I would like but, I've finished work this week for the summer so I have loads of free time to read and what better way to celebrate then by taking part in the BookTube-A-Thon. So I've chosen by TBR based on the challenges which I will tell you about in a second but I've not tried to complete all 7 I've been conservative and chosen 4 books. So here are the books I've chosen. 



A book with green on the cover - Ash by Malinda Lo
Read and watch a book to movie adaptation - Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo 
A book about something you want to do - Fandom by Anna Day (I'd love to attend a convention)
A book with a beautiful spine - Vassa in the Night by Sarah Porter
Let a coin toss decide your first read - I will do this with the above books when the time comes 

Are you taking part in the BookTube-A-Thon? I'd love to hear about your TBR. 



No comments:

Post a Comment