Monday 23 July 2018

(Several) Weekly Book Haul - 23.07.18

Sorry I've been a bot AWOL recently! I've been super busy at work with end of term things but now schools finished I should be back to posting regularly and that includes making sure I post my weekly book hauls. So for now here are all the books I have acquired over the past couple of weeks. 


Ascension by Victor Dixen

I received this proof copy from the publisher, Hot Key Books, in exchange for review. 



Zero Repeat Forever by G. S. Prendergast
Eon Rise of the Dragoneye by Alison Goodman
Wildboy by Rob Lloyd Jones

I bought a mystery book bundle from a buy and sell book group on Facebook and these are the three books plus goodies that I received. The only one of these I've heard of is Eon but they all sounds great and I can't wait to dive in. 

So considering I haven't posted a haul for a couple of weeks I haven't actually received that much which is good as I'm quickly running out of space. Although, I do have a parcel waiting for me at the post office but you'll have to wait until next week to see that one. 

Are there any here that you have read and would recommend? Let me know. 




No comments:

Post a Comment