Tuesday 27 November 2018

Mailbox Monday - Weekly Book Post

Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme that was started by Marcia of To Be Continued. The aim is simple, for people to share what books they received in their mailbox that week. To check out everyone else's posts head over to the Mailbox Monday blog.

This week I received...


The Iron Trial by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black


I received this in a book swap from a group on Facebook. 

Pete the Cheeky Parakeet by Cheryl Lee-White


I was kindly sent a copy of this one from the publisher for review. You can check out my review on my blog. 

Not too many this week. What did you receive? Let me know. 







3 comments:

  1. Pete the Cheeky Parakeet looks cute.

    ENJOY, and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Iron Trail cover is eye catching.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Cheeky Parakeet...how cute.

    ReplyDelete