Wednesday 21 November 2018

Top 5 Wednesday - Characters you'd want at Friendsgiving

Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme where you discuss your 'top 5' in a variety of different topics on, guess what, a Wednesday. Full list of topics and more information can be found here on the Goodreads group. 

This weeks Top 5 Wednesday topic is characters you'd want at friendsgiving. Here are mine...

Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series

Image result for Harry potter uk book covers

I love Hermione she's one of my favourite characters from this series and she's a reader so I think we would have a lot to talk about. 

Annabeth Chase from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series

Image result for percy jackson uk book covers

Another one of my favourite characters from one of my favourite series. I think she would have a fairly similar personality to Hermione so they would get on well. Also she's very knowlegable when it comes to Ancient Greek history and I love this period of history so she could probably teach me a thing or two. 

Xiomara Batista from The Poet X 

The Poet X

The main character from my most recent read (I gave it 5 stars check it out!) writes slam poetry. Her poetry within this novel was fantastic and I'd love to see her perform at my fictional friendsgiving. 

Starr from The Hate U Give

The Hate U Give

Starr is a very down to earth character and I think she could be really fun. She's also quite strong-willed and fights for what she believes in so I think we would have a great time putting the world to rights. 

Grey from A Curse so Dark and Lonely

A Curse So Dark and Lonely

Grey is an extremely loyal royal guard. I think he would be great to have around because who knows what would happen at a fictional friendsgiving so it's always good to have some protection right. Also he's good at playing cards. 

I love to hear about the characters you'd invite to your friendsgiving. Let me know in the comments or link me to your post. 


11 comments:

  1. I love your choice of guests! This would make a very interesting FriendsGiving 🦃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love the idea. That would be a fun Friendsgiving...can I join in? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post. Love your choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to borrow Hermione Granger's Time Turner - so can you set an extra place for me next to her?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome list! :D I feel like there would be a lot of fiery and passionate conversations around the dinner table with this group.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Invite me! This sounds like a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know the others, but Hermione would be a great guest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love reading lists like this, wether it’s a top ten Tuesday or a top 5 Wednesday like this one. I’m not familiar with all characters, but I am soooo on board with Grey from a Curse so Dark and Lonely <3 Loooooved him so so much and the friendships in this book were beautifully written. Already looking forward to reading Grey’s own book because that plottwist; nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, this post is so cute! Love your choices,

    ReplyDelete