Monday 28 January 2019

Mailbox Monday - Weekly Book Post


Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme that was started by Marcia of To Be Continued. The aim is simple, for people to share what books they received in their mailbox that week. To check out everyone else's posts head over to the Mailbox Monday blog.

This week I received...


The Anomaly by Michael Rutger



I requested this one from the publisher, Bonnie Zaffre, in exchange for review. It's recommended for fans of Dan Brown which I am. 

Sawkill Girls by Claire Legrand, Beneath the Citadel by Destiny Soria and Damsel by Elana K Arnold


I received these from a fellow book lover on Twitter in a books for trade. They are all late 2018 releases that I've been eyeing up for a while. 

Have you read and would recommend any of these? What books did you receive in the past week?


16 comments:

  1. Looks like a great selection. I look forward to your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only heard of The Anomaly but have seen good things - happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven’t heard of any of these. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SAWKILL GIRLS WAS SO GOOD OMG. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received The Anomaly too. Just need to find space to read it with tours booked in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great haul! Looks all really interesting!
    Melissa
    http://melissasfandomworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your Mailbox Monday photo.

    ENJOY your books and your week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Haul - They are all new to me. I like the sound of The Anomaly. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great trade Gemma and The Anomaly sounds like a book I would enjoy.
    https://theburgeoningbookshelf.blogspot.com/2019/01/mailbox-monday-jan-28th.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post and great haul I hope you do enjoy reading each and every book, thank you so much for sharing your awesome post Gemma.

    ReplyDelete