Monday 4 February 2019

Mailbox Monday - Weekly Book Post


Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme that was started by Marcia of To Be Continued. The aim is simple, for people to share what books they received in their mailbox that week. To check out everyone else's posts head over to the Mailbox Monday blog.

This week I received...

The Boneless Mercies by April Genevieve Tucholke


I know what your thinking, I'm sure we saw this one in a library book haul a couple weeks ago. Yes you did but I was offered my own copy as part of a trade so I grabbed it as I think I'm going to like this one. 

That's all for this week. I am waiting on a couple of parcels but I think the snow has held them up so you'll see them soon.

I'd love to hear what you received this week. 


9 comments:

  1. What a fun weekly meme. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I got more book mail so I could do this meme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read on a Kindle - I'm far too lazy for physical books ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes you just need your own copy of a book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great book. I've never heard of it before now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love book trades! They're always so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That book cover is certainly eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post I absolutely love the gorgeous book cover, I hope you enjoy this book Gemma. Thank you so much for sharing your awesome post.

    ReplyDelete