Monday 18 February 2019

Mailbox Monday - Weekly Book Post


Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme that was started by Marcia of To Be Continued. The aim is simple, for people to share what books they received in their mailbox that week. To check out everyone else's posts head over to the Mailbox Monday blog.

This week I received...

All the Lonely People by David Owen


I was lucky enough to win a couple of giveaways on Twitter this week. This was the first one from a lovely fellow bookworm. 

The Queens of Innis Lear by Tessa Gratton


This was the other giveaway I won and this one was from the publisher. 

Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan


I received this one in a books for trade. I've had my eye on it since it came out so I'm excited to get to it soon. 

Iremonger: Heap House by Edward Carey and Tribute by Ellen Renner


A lovely book lover was giving away some ARCs on Twitter and I picked these two because they've been on my radar for a while so I thought I would give them a try. 

That's all of the book post I received this week. I was really lucky this week as I haven't actually paid for any of these other than postage for the trades. 

Have you read any of these? What did you think?

What books did you receive this week?








12 comments:

  1. What a great haul! That cover for The Queens of Innis Lear is absolutely gorgeous. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a nice variety. I hope you love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection. I love the cover of Girls of Paper and Fire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the Lonely People title makes me think of a Beatles song

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am intrigued by All the Lonely People. Enjoy your week, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy all your books! Congrats on the wins; they're so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great lot of books Gemma. I love it when I win a book. How exciting you won two.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All new to me. Always fun to win books. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete