Wednesday 20 March 2019

Top 5 Wednesday - Spring Reads



Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme where you discuss your 'top 5' in a variety of different topics on, guess what, a Wednesday. Full list of topics and more information can be found here on the Goodreads group.

This weeks Top 5 Wednesday post is your top 5 spring reads. This can be interpreted as books or genres you reach for in Spring, Spring themed recommendations or just 5 books you want to get to this Spring. I'm going with 5 books I'm planning on reading as I tend not to read seasonally. 

Here are the books I'm hoping to get to this Spring. 

Caraval and Legendary by Stephanie Garber

30964236   36515061

Caraval will be a re-read for me and Legendary a first read. I really want to get to both of these before Finale comes out in May. 

The Priory of the Orange Tree

29774026

As you may of seen in my recent Mailbox Monday post I received this one in a book trade. I really want to pick it up ASAP otherwise I know I'll keep putting it off because of the size. 

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

10194157

I'd really like to start my re-read of this series so I can then move onto the Six of Crows duology and then finally pick up King of Scars. 

Godsgrave by Jay Kristoff

32055872

I'm currently reading and absolutely loving Nevernight so I'm definitely going to want to continue with this series. 

The Dark Vault by V.E. Schwab

41564017

I've just finished The Near Witch which is the first book I've read by this author even though I own a lot of her books. I'd like to continue working my way though her backlist and try this one next. 

Have you read any of these? I'd love to hear what you thought and if there are any I need to get to ASAP. 

What books are you hoping to read this Spring?


14 comments:

  1. I've not read any of them. They do all sound good and have great covers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also really need to reread Caraval and get to Legendary! Books are just coming out too fast. And I also agree its very easy to put books off because of their size; Priory is just so intimidating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been dying to read a book from Jay Kristoff! Caraval is on my book club list this year, so I'll finally get to that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love The Archived series. You need to get to it ASAP! =P I bought the Dark Vaul (I only had the ebooks) and started re-reading the series back in January, but had to put the book down. Perhaps this Spring I'll finally finish my re-reading.

    Happy readings! ;)
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven’t read any of these but I hope you enjoy all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look exciting and active

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just started Priory, and really want to read The Dark Vault as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’ve been wanting to read Nevernight for ages

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful collection of reads-to-be.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Only one I heard of in this list is Caraval. The other ones look really good as well

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read any of these. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am also planning to read Caraval

    ReplyDelete
  13. V.E Schwap is on my TBR list, yet I haven't read anyone yet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think each one of those books is on my massive TBR :) Hope you enjoy the ones you get to pick up!

    ReplyDelete