Sunday 5 May 2019

Game of Thrones Book Tag

Related image

Like most of the world I am fully immersed in the new series of Game of Thrones, let's just take a moment to admire she that is Arya Stark! I actually started watching the show about half way through so after bingeing the first 3 or 4 series I am now one of those people waiting on the edge of their seat for the next season and then continuing to sit there throughout the duration. 

I can't believe we have made it to the final season of the show (boo!) and in recognition of this I have decided to do the Game of Thrones book tag. Side note, I haven't actually read the books. I tired once before I started watching and got completely lost but, I may try again now I have the show as a reference. 

I saw this tag over on TBR and Beyond, Melanie had some great answers that you can check out here. She found it on Biblio Nyan, who is the original creator, however she did tweek anything that was out of date so I will be following that. 

house lannister.png

I very rarely reread books because, you know, giant TBR problems. However, I really want to reread Caraval so I can finish reading this series and I'm really worried that I won't enjoy it as much the second time around. 

house stark.png

This is obviously my most anticipated release of 2019 not 2017. My most anticipated release of the year is actually already out and that was The Wicked King by Holly Black. Another one that's not out yet is Finale by Stephanie Garber which I have on preorder. 

house targ.png

This has to be Nevernight by Jay Kristoff. I absolutely loved everything about this book and I really want to read the rest of them, like now!

house baratheon.png

I don't think I have a book for this one in the way this prompt is implied however, the clifferhanger at the end of The Wicked King was epic and I'm 'pissed off' that I can't read the next one right away. 

martell.png

The Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Mass. This series is such a staple in YA fantasy and I do want to read it I just haven't got round to picking it up yet. I even own the first three books so I have no excuse really. 

house bolton.png

I don't tend to read gory books however, a disturbing book would have to be Rattle by Fiona Cummins. It's a detective thriller, which I don't usually find disturbing but this one was really creepy and sinister. I felt chilled whilst reading it. 

house tyrell.png

As I said earlier I don't tend to reread books so for this one I'm going to have to say The Harry Potter series. Self explanatory really. 

Thank you to those bloggers mentioned above for this super fun tag, I really enjoyed taking part. 

If your a fan of GOT I'd love to see your answers to these questions. 


1 comment:

  1. I've got this one scheduled in for later on in the month having found it in the same place as you! I loved your answers. Definitely agree about Nevernight - such a good read! I really want to read Sarah J Maas - it's been on my list for ages. Great tag!

    ReplyDelete