Monday 8 July 2019

Quarterly Wrap Up

I'm back with another quarterly wrap up, this time from the second quarter of the year, April to June, and all of the stats that go with that. 

This quarter I also read 17 books, seems to be my go to number, and I'm going to break these down further for you.  

Age Demographic

Middle Grade: 7
Young Adult: 4
Adult: 6

Genre

Fantasy: 10
Sci-Fi: 1
Contemporary: 1
Historical Fiction: 1 
Mystery/Thriller: 2
Dystopian: 1
Fairytale Retelling: 1

Source

Physical ARC/Finished Copy from Publisher: 7
eARC from Publisher/NetGalley: 1
Bought in 2019: 2
Owned Prior to 2019: 4 
Library Book: 3

Star Rating

1 Star: 0
2 Star: 1
3 Star: 5
4 Star: 9
5 Star: 2

Top 3 Books of this Quarter

40379447. sy475

Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon
Blog Review

43442435. sy475

Music and Malice in Hurricane Town by Alex Bell
Blog Review

36126988. sx318

Magnus Chase and the Ship of the Dead
Goodreads Review

So there are my stats for the 2nd quarter of the year. Not too different from last quarter but there's definitely more of a mix of ratings this time. 

I'd love to here about your favourite books of the year so far. 


9 comments:

  1. I am a fan of magnus chase too. Still need to start on Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Priory is still on my TBR for the year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job this quarter! I heard Magnus Chase is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a good quarter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made it through a few chapters of Priory and had to put it down. I've heard such good things though so I feel like I need to just push through!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All these are new to me.I see had a good quarter, hope the next one will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had a great quarter. I've not read any of your top three choices. They do look good though.

    ReplyDelete