Wednesday 24 July 2019

WWW Wednesday 24/07/19


WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam over at Taking on a World of Words where you talk about your reading plans for the week by answering three questions. 

I really enjoy reading peoples WWW Wednesday posts so I decided to take part myself and here is my first post. 


What are you currently reading?

34594037. sy475

I'd seen this book around lots on Booktube and I was lucky enough to be gifted a copy. In this story we follow a PI who does not have any magical powers as she investigates a murder in the magic school that her sister, who does have powers, also works in. I'd heard a few mixed things, especially from people who had been describing it as an adult Harry Potter, but I'm really loving it. 

What did you recently finish?

30962604

This is another one I was lucky enough to be gifted by the publisher, I was actually gifted the whole trilogy. I gave this one 3.5 stars. I loved the concept and the ideas and the execution was fine but there were a few instances where it got a little bit graphic. I'm excited to carry on with the series though. 

What do you plan to read next?

I'm taking part in the Beach Bash board game over on the TBR and Beyond Facebook group so my next read will depend on the next prompt I land on. I am however trying to fit my review copies into these prompts so it will probably be one of these. 



I'd love to hear all about your WWW Wednesday, let me know. 


7 comments:

  1. Great choices and well done on your first week of WWW. I actually stopped doing mine after a doing them for a year last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of those but i hope you have a good reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All new to me, Magic for Lars sounds interesting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Relics looks like an interesting read. Thanks for putting it on my radar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the first one is one i noticed too and felt i might enjoy reading.. so will check it out

    ReplyDelete