Monday 9 September 2019

Bookish Scavenger Hunt Book Tag


On Twitter I saw the Reader Fox take part in the Bookish Scavenger Hunt Book Tag, you can see there post here, and I thought it looked fun to do so I decided to take part in it myself. 

The concept is simple. There are 19 things to find and you have to match these to books on your shelf. 

An authors name or book title with Z in it


A Classic


A book with a key on it


Something on your bookshelf that's not a book


The oldest book on your shelf


A book with a girl on the cover


A book that has an animal in it


A book with a male protagonist


A book with only words on it


A book with illustrations in it


A book with gold lettering


A diary (true or fictional)


A book written by someone with a common name (like Smith)


A book that has a close up of something on it


A book that takes place in the earliest time period

I struggled to find one for this prompt because most of the books on my shelves are either fantasy so don't specify a time period, sci-fi which are set in the future or thrillers that are set in modern day.

A hardcover book without a jacket


A teal/turquoise coloured book


A book with stars on it


A non-YA book


If this sounds like fun to you consider yourself tagged. I'd love to see your posts if you do decide to take part. 



1 comment:

  1. Oh, I like this idea very much! I am also glad you have Little Darlings on your shelf. I gave it 3-stars, but it was a read worth remembering :)

    ReplyDelete