Saturday 26 October 2019

Quarterly Wrap Up

Here's the next instalment of my quarterly wrap up (sorry it's a bit late) for the third quarter of the year, July to September.

This quarter I read 21 books which is the most so far this year. I think that's due to the school summer holidays that happened during this quarter. Here are my stats for this quarter.

Age Demographic

Middle Grade: 2
Young Adult: 7
Adult: 12

Genre

Fantasy: 14
Sci-Fi: 1
Contemporary: 2 
Mystery/Thriller: 1
Fairytale Retelling: 1
Graphic Novels: 2

Source

Physical ARC/Finished Copy from Publisher: 15
eARC from Publisher/NetGalley: 1
Bought in 2019: 2
Owned Prior to 2019: 1 
Library Book: 2

Star Rating

1 Star: 0
2 Star: 1
3 Star: 6
4 Star: 12
5 Star: 2

Top 3 Books of this Quarter

Tiger Queen by Annie Sullivan 

42281646. sy475

Godsgrave by Jay Kristoff

36481352. sy475

Turning Darkness into Light by Marie Brennan

45320283. sy475

I'm fairly pleased with my reading this quarter. I focused mainly on reading my review copies and I think I managed to do that well. The ratings were quite average but there were definitely some stand out reads. 

What has been your favourite read so far this year?


8 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great quarter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your stats. I have three favourite books this year and they really made me think and feel and cry, I cried a lot. When Ashes Fall, The Assistant and Before You. They were all written by Marni Mann.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quarter! I really want to read the Nevernight series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch a 2-star read - those are painful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look like you have read some amazing books (ignoring the 2 star one).

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have done a great ! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post and wrap-up it looks like you had an great quarterly months. Thank you so much for sharing your awesome post.

    ReplyDelete