Monday 2 March 2020

March TBR



I didn't manage to get a TBR post up for February however, I did post a picture on my Twitter and I'm pleased to say that I managed to complete this TBR so that's 2/2 so far. 

March's TBR is going to be a little more free as I have a few books to read and I'm not sure which prompts they will fit into for my monthly challenge so any extras will depend on this (this should make more sense in a moment). 

As before I'm splitting my TBR up into the following four sections...

  • TBR and Beyond yearly challenge prompts (I will be choosing two of these a month)
  • TBR and Beyond monthly challenge 
  • Any readathons I'm planning on taking part in
  • Review copies I have to read
  • Any library books or books from my existing TBR I'm planning on reading
So here's what I plan to read in March so far.

Yearly Challenge Prompts

My two challenge prompts for this month are...
  • A book with time travel or parallel universes - Dispel Illusion by Mark Lawrence 
  • A book from the Rick Riorden imprint or the Salaam Reads imprint - Aru Shah and the End of Time by Roshani Chokshi
TBR and Beyonds Monthly Challenge

No photo description available.

This is where I need to wait to see if any of the other books on my TBR fit into any of these prompts. The aim of this challenge is to choose a chain and read a book to match each prompt on the chain. Which chain I choose will depend on if any of my other reads fit into any of the prompts (I hope that makes sense). If you would like to know which chain I choose in the end I always update my reading progress on my Twitter. 

Review Copies 
  • Recoil by J.T Nicholas
Other (Library/Existing TBR Books)
  • Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo (Exsiting TBR/Reread)
Lets hope I can keep up my momentum from February and read all the books in March. 

What are you planning on reading in March? Let me know. 




No comments:

Post a Comment