Tuesday 1 August 2017

Welcome

 


Hi my name is Gemma and welcome to my blog, Gemma's Book Nook. I'm a 26 year old book lover from the UK and I have decided to set up this site as a way of sharing my love of all things bookish with the rest of the internet. I love to read and some of my favorite genres include both adult and YA fantasy/sci-fi, dystopian and mystery thriller however, I'm happy to read most things as long as the stories good. Recommendations are always welcome!

I love to be part of the bookish community and as well as setting up a blog I also have my own bookish accounts on twitter, instagram and goodreads, all of which are linked in the about me section of this blog. I would love for you to follow me on as many bookish platforms as you like so we can share opinions and have lots of wonderful bookish discussions.

As an avid reader I'm also taking part in a couple of reading challenges this year including the goodreads challenge where I hope to read 50 books (I am already close so this may increase to 75) and the Popsugar 2017 reading challenge. I hope to keep you updated with these challenges as I go so please watch this space.

My aim for this blog is to have my own bookish corner of the internet where I can share all of my thoughts, views and opinions and engage in discussions with many like minded people. I hope to feature a variety of things including book reviews, hauls, tags and anything else bookish. My plan initially is to try and upload 1-2 times a week however this my increase or decrease as life occurs however, I will always endeavor to keep my followers updated.

Please don't be afraid to engage with me I love to talk about the things I am passionate about and I look forward to sharing my thoughts with all of you and hopefully making lots of new bookish friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment