Saturday 4 November 2017

October Book Haul

It's that time of the month where I share with you all the books I bought in October. It's a fairly reasonable haul this month but I do have a few more eBooks then last time, NetGalley is to blame for that. So here are all the books I received in October. 



Physical Books

Warcross by Marie Lu
Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh
Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll
Final Girls by Riley Sager
Flawed by Cecelia Ahern 
Holding up the Universe by Jennifer Niven 
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell

Ebooks

The Witches of the Glass Castle by Gabriella Lepore - I received this from the publisher for the Oftomes Publishing read-a-long. 
The Wicked Cometh by Laura Carlin - eARC from NetGalley
Everless by Sara Holland - eARC from NetGalley
The First One to Die by Victoria Jenkins - eARC from NetGalley
Wunderkinds Part 1: Wildwood Academy by Jacqueline Silvester - e-copy received from the publisher 
Renegades by Marissa Meyer - eARC from NetGalley
Coral and Bone by Tiffany Daune
Aaru by David Meredith - e-copy received from the author

So these are all the books I acquired in October. The physical book stack is fairly small which is great as I am quickly running out of room. You don't run out of room on a kindle though and this may be my downfall!

Are there any books here you've read and would recommend? I'm really excited for Warcross and Renegades. What did you acquire in October I'd love to know. 





8 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Marie Lu book's. Might have to read Warcross.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to read war cross, but haven't got around to yet, how was it if you have finished reading it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't got to it yet but I'm definitely looking forward too.

      Delete
  4. I've bought Luckiest Girl Alive in August and have still yet to read it. Also have many of the other ones on my TBR

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those sound like awesome books! I'm reading Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell so I'll have to check that one out for myself. I've acquired a few ebooks. If you're into that type of book I would recommend the Lords Of Krete series by Rachael Slate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendation I'll check it out.

      Delete