Tuesday 2 January 2018

December Wrap Up

December was quite a busy month for me, as I would imagine it has been for all of us, but I still managed to read a fair amount. I didn't complete my TBR but that's okay. I'm hoping to try something a little bit different for my TBRs in 2018 but I'll go into that more in my January TBR post. For now here are all of the books I read in December. 






Winter by Marissa Meyer
Published 12th November 2015 by Puffin
Goodreads Challenge - 81/50
Star Rating - *****
Review - Blog Review







The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black
Published 5th February 2015 by Indigo
Goodreads Challenge - 83/50
Star Rating - ****
Review - Blog Review 







Triple Cross Killer by Rosemarie Aquilina
Published 5th December 2017 by Fiery Seas Publishing 
Goodreads Challenge - 86/50
Star Rating - ***
Review - Blog Review 





  

The Nature of Gods: The Awakening by D.J. Torres
Published 4th April 2017 by Creative Locks Publishing
Goodreads Challenge - 82/50
Star Rating - **
Review - Blog Review 





  

The Traitor's Crux by Jessica Prather
Published 14th November 2017 by Oftomes Publishing 
Goodreads Challenge - 84/50
Star Rating - **
Review - Blog Review 





  

Numbers by Rachel Ward
Published 8th November 2008 by The Chicken House
Goodreads Challenge - 85/50
Star Rating - *.5
Review - Blog Review 






So that was my final set of books I read in 2017 which took my total number of books read up to 86. I read some really great books this year and I'm looking forward to doing it all over again in 2018. 

Let me know what your favorite book that you read was in December.

 

10 comments:

  1. I still have yet to read Winter. I read Cinder and then stopped, though I have the other books in the series. I'll have to read them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard great things about the Marissa Meyer series, but I haven't read it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was a good month

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a good month. I've heard good things about the Lunar Chronicles but haven't read any of the series yet. It's on my TBR for 2018 though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to read Marissa Meyer. My husband read the graphic novel and loved it and I had no idea it was part of this series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be rereading Cinder very soon so I can keep going with this series :)

    Megan @ Ginger Mom & the Kindle Quest

    ReplyDelete
  7. You read some great books last month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read any of Meyer's retellings. But they consistently get high reviews, and I might just have to catch up now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a great month of reading

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read the darkest part of the forest last year as well. I enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete