Tuesday 2 January 2018

January TBR

This year I'm going to try something a little bit different for my TBR. Rather than listing all of the books I'm hoping to read over the course of the month I'm just going to be listing the ones I'm hoping to read for review. The idea behind this is to allow me a bit more freedom in choosing any extra books I plan to read. As i'm hoping to broaden my reading this year I don't want to feel tied down with feeling like I have to read certain books. That being said I've got 6 review books this month so I may not have time to read any extras but we shall see. So here are the review books I have for this month. 





Wunderkids: Wildwood Academy by Jacqueline Silvester This was published 21st July 2017 by Lonewolf Press, I was approached by the publisher and offered and ebook copy for review.


The Cruel Prince by Holly Black This is published 2nd January by Hot Key Books, I received an eARC via NetGalley. 

Before I Let Go by Marieke Nijkamp This is also published 2nd January by Sourcebooks Fire, I received a physical ARC of this from the publisher. 

Everless by Sara Holland This is published 4th January by Hachette Children's Group, I received an eARC of this via NetGalley. 

Zenith by Sasha Alsberg and Lindsay Cummings This is published 11th January by HQ, I received an eARC via NetGalley.

The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert This is published in the US on 30th January by Flatiron books and this is the copy I have via NetGalley, the UK version however isn't published until the 8th February by Penguin. 

So that's all the books I have for review this month. I am still on my Christmas holidays until the 8th so hopefully I'll be able to read a bit more than normal and squeeze in a couple of my own TBR books too. 





No comments:

Post a Comment