Sunday 1 July 2018

Weekly Book Haul 01.07.18

I can't believe we are in July already! Where has the year gone? Only 3 books this week, all of them I'm looking forward to getting too. 

Weekly Book Haul w/e 01.07.18


The Epic Crush of Genie Lo by F.C. Lee
The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich

I recieved these two older ARCs from the book for trade hashtag on twitter. 


The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen 

This one came from a charity shop. I love browsing in these for new books. 

That's all for this week. Have you read any of these? Are there any you would recommend getting too sooner rather than later? Let me know. 


2 comments:

  1. You managed to go in a charity shop and come out with just one book?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!! I was super impressed with my restraint.

      Delete