Monday 10 December 2018

Mailbox Monday - Weekly Book Post

Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme that was started by Marcia of To Be Continued. The aim is simple, for people to share what books they received in their mailbox that week. To check out everyone else's posts head over to the Mailbox Monday blog.

This week I received...


James Clyde and the Diamonds of Orchestra and James Clyde and the Tomb of Salvation by Colm Mcelwain


I was approached by the author and offered review copies of these two books after I read and commented on a fellow reviewers blog post about the 2nd book. They're middle grade and sound like something I would enjoy so I said yes. 

What books did you receive this week?




16 comments:

  1. I used to read so much middle grade books with my kids when they were younger. Now I only read the occasional one. These both look good. I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These books look tempting. Thanks for sharing, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome when the author comes to you like that. I hope you enjoy them!

    My list

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look like fun MG books. Enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wasn't familiar with these books yet but they look like fun reads!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Bookmail!!!
    I just received "A Lily in the Light" by Kristin Fields, which will be published in April 2019.
    https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/40789019-a-lily-in-the-light?ac=1&from_search=true

    ReplyDelete
  7. I received the Shadowhunter trilogy by Cassandra Clare. I am really excited

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice looking books. Getting book mail is great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are the moments when I regret only doing audiobooks. It must feel particularly awesome to receive a physical copy in the mail :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bookmail is so fun! It's like Christmas every time I get a package.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute idea for a weekly theme! I love books that come in the mail, although I tend to get a lot of e-books lately.

    ReplyDelete