Saturday 22 December 2018

Most Anticipated Releases of 2019

Each year seems to be getting better and better for book releases and, as my reading tastes widen, my list of anticipated books gets bigger. In this post I will list 17 of my most anticipated books of 2019. I'm sure there are a lot more that I haven't mentioned and I'd love for you to share those with me but for now here are the ones I am excited for. 

If you want to find out more about any of these books just click on the titles and that will take you too their Goodreads pages. 

January Releases



The Wicked King by Holly Black release date January 8th 2019

King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo release date January 29th 2019

The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi release date January 15th 2019

A Curse so Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer release date January 29th 2019

February Releases


On the Come Up by Angie Thomas release date February 5th 2019

Enchantee by Gita Trelease release date February 21st 2019

The Antidote by Shelley Sackier release date February 5th 2019

March Releases


Internment by Samira Ahmed release date March 19th 2019

To Best the Boys by Mary Weber release date March 5th 2019

Sherwood by Meagan Spooner release date March 19th 2019

May Releases


Finale by Stephanie Garber release date May 9th 2019

With the Fire on High by Elizabeth Acevedo release date May 7th 2019

Kingsbane by Claire Legrand release date May 21st 2019

September Releases


The Tyrant's Tomb by Rick Riorden release date September 24th 2019

October Releases


Into the Crooked Place by Alexandra Christo release date October 2019

November Releases


The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern release date November 5th 2019

No Release Date Yet


Court of Lions by Somaiya Daud release date 2019

So these are all the books, so far, that I'm looking forward to in 2019. I think I have a good mix of debuts, series continuations and standalones here. 

I'd love to hear about your most anticipated releases and hopefully watch my list grow. 
















11 comments:

  1. I've been really bad as I haven't even looked at what comes out next year. Normally I do but this years I've been so snowed under trying to keep up with the books from this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am DYING FOR THE STARLESS SEA!!! DEFINITELY my goal to read this in 2019!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am eager for Penny Reid's new words - anything from Penny Reid anytime ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still need to read one of her books. Her writing looks fantastic and I have loved your reviews but just haven't picked one up yet.

      Delete
  4. I’ve heard some great things about Holly Black. Great List

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been itching to read The Wicked King since I first heard about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't even think to look ahead, that's so cool you did that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to read the Wicked King.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this list! I have almost all of these on my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you get to read them all. I'm concentrating in reading all the pending books.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This list is amazing! I recently finished reading an ARC of The Gilded Wolves and it's amazing so do look out for it in 2019 and I hope you enjoy it just as much :D

    ReplyDelete