Monday 24 December 2018

Mailbox Monday - Weekly Book Post

Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme that was started by Marcia of To Be Continued. The aim is simple, for people to share what books they received in their mailbox that week. To check out everyone else's posts head over to the Mailbox Monday blog.

This week I received...



Mortal Engines by Phillip Reeve


I was lucky enough to win this in a Scholastic giveaway on Twitter. The trailer for the movie looks really good but of course I need to read the book first. 

What books did you receive this week? 

This will be my last Mailbox Monday post, actually my last post at all, before Christmas. I have some scheduled content over Christmas week but I'll be back properly for my end of the year round ups. 

Merry Christmas everyone :)



9 comments:

  1. I love this meme and may need to join you after the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love the cover. Congrats for winning this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute little meme to be a part of! I want to do this for my blog as well! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m wondering if Mortal Engines is worth the read...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ENJOY, and I hope your Christmas Day has been good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks good. Merry Christmas and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mortal Engines was made into a movie, right? My daughter seems interested in seeing it.

    ReplyDelete