Wednesday 26 December 2018

Top 5 Wednesday - Books you didn't get to in 2018

Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme where you discuss your 'top 5' in a variety of different topics on, guess what, a Wednesday. Full list of topics and more information can be found here on the Goodreads group. 

This weeks topic is your top 5 books you didn't get to in 2018 and that are top of your list for 2019. You might recognise some of these titles from a previous T5W post about books I wanted to read before 2019 that, shock horror, I still haven't read but I will try and differ the titles a bit. 

So here are my top 5 books I didn't get to in 2018...

Legendary by Stephanie Garber

36515061

Stephanie Garber's books seem to be on every single list I write! This is one of the ones I wanted to read before 2019 but I don't think I'm going to get to it so I am going to make it a priority in 2019, before the release of Finale. 

The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert 


Another one that was on my 'books to read before 2019' list that I don't think I'm going to get to. I received this as an eARC on NetGalley so I really should have read it already! I will be continuing my goal to read my NetGalley shelf into 2019 so this one will be on there. 

The Renegades by Marissa Meyer

Renegades (Renegades #1)

Another NetGalley book I haven't got to yet so another one I will be reading towards my goal to read my NetGalley shelf. 

Zenith by Sasha Alsberg and Lindsay Cummings

Zenith (The Androma Saga, #1)

Yet another NetGalley book I haven't read yet. Do you see a pattern here!

Warcross by Marie Lu

29385546

I really enjoy these types of books about gamers and online hackers and I picked this one up as soon as it was released. I still haven't read it and I'm dying too so it will be top of my list next year. 

So there we have my top 5 books I didn't get to in 2018. I'm sure there are a lot more I need to read and I know there are going to be a lot more I'm going to acquire next year, the lift of a book blogger hey!

What books did you not quite get around to this year and what is top of your 2019 TBR? Let me know. 



1 comment:

  1. The Hazel Wood was one of the first books I read in 2018 and it was so good! Would definitely hope you pick that up in 2019 and enjoy it just as much :D

    ReplyDelete