Monday 21 January 2019

Mailbox Monday - Weekly Book Post


Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme that was started by Marcia of To Be Continued. The aim is simple, for people to share what books they received in their mailbox that week. To check out everyone else's posts head over to the Mailbox Monday blog.

This week I received...


The Cruel Prince by Holly Black



This was one of my favourite books of last year and I've been looking for this hardcover copy for a while. I managed to pick it up 2nd hand for a very reasonable price. 

Eleanor Hurl the Peculiar Girl by SL Kins and Spy Danger by Justin Davis


I received this two from Blue Falcon Publishing in exchange for review.  

A Blade so Black by L.L. McKinney, The Boneless Mercies by April Genevieve Tucholke and Tangleweed and Brine by Deirdre Sullivan


I picked these three up from my local library. They were all on my TBR and one of my goals for this year is to use my library more. 

What books did you receive this week? Have you read any of these? Are there any you would recommend?





19 comments:

  1. This is an amazing haul! I want to read A Blade so Black very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul. I got several e-books today. One that I am really excited about is Gentleman Sinner by Jodi Ellen Malpas. I was dancing a very happy dance when I got onto her tour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy your new books. :) Second handed bookshops do have some great books.

    Happy readings! ;)
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Cruel Prince! I am about to read Wicked King as well! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you're in for some good reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice collection of books.. I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh i hope you enjoy Cruel Prince 👑

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice mailbox.

    ENJOY, and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll be watching to see what you think of them

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm interested to know what you think of Boneless Mercies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have read the cruel prince and I loved it! Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am trying to use my library more this year as well and so far I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots of good titles. I enjoyed The Cruel Prince. The children's books look really cute. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh those are some great new additions you have there! Happy reading!
    - Melissa
    http://melissasfandomworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The cruel prince has an amazing cover and clever you getting a good secondhand copy. Eleanor Hurl the peculiar girl sound really cute. I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice. I have 'Spy Danger' to review too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. looking forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great post and great haul I really need to read The Cruel Prince I just bought The Wicked King just yesterday. Thank you so much for sharing your awesome post.

    ReplyDelete