Wednesday 13 March 2019

Currently Reading Update

So I've not been great at updating my blog or twitter over the past couple of weeks. I'm not sure why, it's just been one of those things, but here I am back today with a currently reading update. I'm going to share with you the books I've recently finished, what I'm reading at the moment and what I'm hoping to read next as I have a lot on my TBR for March. 

Damsel      Once & Future (Once & Future, #1)

These are my two most recent finishes. I enjoyed them both and give them both 4 stars. Damsel was a late 2018 release that I'd been wanting to pick up for a while and Once & Future is a new release, I read the ARC and this one is released on 26th March. I will be posting full reviews of both of these so keep an eye out for these on my blog. 

30969076     42370636

I'm currently reading Nevernight as part of the Lost Between the Covers book club. I'm not very far in as I'm reading this one slowly throughout the month but what I have read so far I've loved. As I'm writing this I'm planning on picking up The Near Witch this evening. I've never read any of Schwab's work and I was sent this one for review so I think this would be good place to start. This book is being re-released in this new edition on 12th March. 

29239189   Caraval (Caraval, #1)   28238589

These are three of the other books I'd really like to get to this month. I have a NetGalley ARC of The Tesla Legacy from the publisher and this one is released on 12th March too. I really want to re-read Caraval so I can finally read Legendary ready for when Finale is released in May and I have Otherworld out from the library. 

So that's it for my quick reading update. I'd love to hear about what you've been reading. 

Have you read any of these? What did you think?

 

9 comments:

  1. I've not read any of them. They do all look good though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not my genre but glad you like them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to reading Nevernight soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nevernight has been on my TBR for a while. I really need to pick it up. Once & Future also, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished otherworld and otherearth and liked them. Caraval was ok for me. Damsel and once&future is on my tbr.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look forward to hearing about anything with the title "Damsel!" Hope you enjoy all these reads.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've only read one Schwab book and loved it. Looking forward to seeing what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am planning to read Caraval too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't read any of these but they're not my genre I usually read. Great post though!

    ReplyDelete