Monday 3 June 2019

May Wrap Up

The past couple of months I've actually managed to read more books than normal which is great. This month the amount of books I read has dropped back down however, I managed to tackle The Priory of the Orange Tree this month which I'm feeling really proud about. 

So, this month I managed to complete 5 books and here they are. 


Wild Boy

Wild Boy by Rob Lloyd Jones
Published 4th April 2013 by Walker Books
Star Rating - **
Goodreads Challenge - 31/50
Review - Goodreads Review

Magnus Chase and the Ship of the Dead (Book 3)

Magnus Chase and The Ship of the Dead by Rick Riorden
Published 3rd October 2017 by Puffin 
Star Rating - ****
Goodreads Challenge - 27/50

38352645

Nevermoor The Trials of Morrigan Crow
Published 8th February 2018 by Orion Children's Books
Star Rating - ****
Goodreads Challenge - 28/50
Review - Blog Review

42391655

Stepsister by Jennifer Donnelly 
Published 15th May 2019 by Hot Key Books
Star Rating - ****
Goodreads Challenge - 30/50
Review - Blog Review

40379447

The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon
26th February 2019 by Bloomsbury Publishing 
Star Rating - *****
Goodreads Challenge - 29/50
Review - Blog Review 

So I think I actually did okay with my reading this month. My favourite book I read was obviously The Priory of the Orange Tree, I absolutely loved it!

What was your favourite book you read this month? I'd love to hear about it. 






8 comments:

  1. You read a good variety of books this month. I think my favourite for May was The Glovemaker

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great month! Good luck in June :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I challenge you to read 6 books in June

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a really good month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a good reading month. I'm curious about Priory, but I'm also very intimidated by how big it is. I have a feeling it's a pretty intense book though. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a few on my watch list that I hope to get around to reading when I have a space on my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think five books in a month is a good accomplishment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you read the Shannon book! Good work! I really want to read that and Wild Boy! They look awesome!

    www.tbrandbeyond.com

    ReplyDelete