Wednesday 31 July 2019

July Wrap Up

So here we are at the end of another month and I think this month I finally managed to get into a reading/working/blogging/life routine. I've managed to read 6 books, which is better than last month. 

August should be a bit easier for me in terms of balance as I'm on school summer holidays so I'm not at work so hopefully I'll be able to keep up the reading pace. 

But for now, here are all the books I read in July. 

39834280. sy475

The Beckoning Shadow by Katharyn Blair 
Published 2nd July 2019 by Katherine Tegen Books
Star Rating - ***
Goodreads Challenge - 38/50
Review - Blog Review

30962604

Relics by Time Lebbon
Published 21st March 2017 by Titan Books
Star Rating - ***.5
Goodreads Challenge - 39/50
Review - Goodreads Review

41555956

An Illusion of Thieves by Cate Glass
Published 21st May 2019
Star Rating - ***.5
Goodreads Challenge - 41/50
Review - Blog Review 

42922456. sy475

Lord of Secrets by Breanna Teintze
Published 25th July 2019 by Jo Fletcher Books
Star Rating - ****
Goodreads Challenge - 36/50
Review - Blog Review

34594037. sy475

Magic for Liars by Sarah Gailey
Published 4th June 2019 by Tor Books
Star Rating - ****
Goodreads Challenge - 40/50
Review - Blog Review

42281646. sy475

Tiger Queen by Annie Sullivan 
Published 10th September 2019 by Blink
Star Rating - *****
Goodreads Challenge - 37/50
Review - Blog Review

I had some great reads this month, especially Tiger Queen, hopefully next month is just as good, if not better. 

What was your favourite book that you read this month?


8 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a good month, the book look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually haven't heard of any of these before! Tiger Queen and Magic for Liars look good though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great month! Hope August is even better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to tell me how you managed to get into a working/reading/blogging/life routine. I'm have such a hard time to do it! Luckily, I don't have to deal with studying any more (well, at least, for this month).

    I can't wait to read Tiger Queen. It seems such an interesting retelling.

    Happy readings! ;)
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a good month. Hope this month is a good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post and what an awesome reading month you had in July. Tiger Queen looks really amazing as well. thank you so much for sharing your awesome post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I challenge you to read 10 in August

    ReplyDelete