Monday 15 July 2019

My Blog's Name in Books Tag


I've never seen anything like this around the blog-o-sphere so when I came across this tag on Elgee Writes (you can see her post here) I was super excited to try it on my blog. 

The aim of this tag is very simple, write your blogs name in books. You use the first letter of some of your TBR books to spell out your blogs name and at the same time share with people some of the books your excited to read. So without further ado, here we go. 

G - Genuine Fraud by E. Lockhart

E - Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng

M - The Missing by C.L. Taylor

M - The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd

A - Asylum by Madeleine Roux

S - Say Her Name by James Dawson

B - The Bedlam Stacks by Natasha Pulley

O - One of us is Lying by Karen M. McManus

O - Our Endless Numbered Days by Claire Fuller

K - Killer T by Robert Muchamore

N - Now you See Me by Sharon J. Bolton

O - Once Upon a Dream by Liz Braswell

O - On the Edge of Gone by Corinne Duyvis 

K - The Kiss of Deception by Mary E Pearson 

Phew, who knew it was so hard to come up with books beginning with the letter K, and all those Os! 

Have you read any of these? Are there any here you would recommend I start with?


7 comments: