Wednesday 17 July 2019

A to Z Reading Challenge Mid Year Check In

2019 Challenge cohosted

So who can believe we've reached half way through the year already. I'm not sure if it's just me but the years seem to be moving more quickly than ever. Anyway, here I am today with my mid year check in for the A to Z reading challenge hosted by Ginger Mom and Company

Below is a list of all of the books I've read so far that count towards this challenge and any reviews I've posted for these. I'm actually doing rather well however, the letters I have left for the remainder of the year are definitely a little trickier so I'm open to any book suggestions for these. 

A. A Blade So Black by L. L. McKinney - Review


B.


C.


D. Damsel by Elana K. Arnold - Review


E. Enchantee by Gite Trelease - Review


F. Final Girls by Riley Sager - Review


G. Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff - Review


H. Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones


I. In Fallen Woods by R N Merle - Review


J. James Clyde and the Diamonds of Orchestra by Colm McElwain - Review


K.


L. Lord of Secrets by Breanna Teintze - Review


M. Music and Malice in Hurricane Town by Alex Bell - Review


N. Nevernight by Jay Kristoff - Review


O. Origin by Dan Brown - Review 


P. Poppy Haviland and the Secret of the Lively Widow by Micheal Barra - Review


Q.


R. The Ruin of Kings by Jenn Lyons - Review


S. Stepsister by Jennifer Donnelly - Review


T. Tangleweed and Brine by Deidre Sullivan - Review


U.


V.


W. The Wicked King by Holly Black - Review


X.


Y.


Z.

I really hope I can complete this challenge by the end of the year. As I said before I would love any suggestions of books to fit the missing letters. 

Are you taking part in any challenges this year? I'd love to hear about them. 


9 comments: