Friday 3 January 2020

January TBR

In 2020 I'm hoping to go back to posting monthly TBRs so I can share with you my reading plans for the month and to try and keep me a bit more accountable for my reading. I don't plan on making really strict TBRs as I do find that can put me in a slump sometimes however, I will be sharing with you the challenges I plan on taking part in each month and any ideas for books I would like to read. 

I plan on splitting these TBRs into sections. I will talk about each of the following sections. 

  • TBR and Beyond yearly challenge prompts (I will be choosing two of these a month)
  • TBR and Beyond monthly challenge 
  • Any readathons I'm planning on taking part in
  • Review copies I have to read
  • Any library books or books from my TBR I'm planning on reading
So without further ado lets dive into my January TBR. 

Yearly Challenge Prompts

My two challenge prompts for this month are
  • A book with a ghost author or an indie author - Wolf Light by Yaba Badoe
  • A book where people travel by train or by car - Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone (Illustrated Edition) by J.K. Rowling 
TBR and Beyonds Monthly Challenge 

Image may contain: text

My rolls were
  • Free Space
  • Next in Series - Collision by Victor Dixen 
  • LGBTQ+
  • Winter
  • Free Space
  • 2019 Book
  • Magic - Wolf Light by Yaba Badoe
Review Copies 
  • Wolf Light by Yaba Badoe
  • Queen in Hiding by Sarah Kozloff
  • Fate of the Fallen by Kel Kade
Other (Library/Exisiting TBR Books)
  • Collision by Victor Dixen (Library Book)
I'll probably only manage to get to 4/5 of these ones but hopefully this will give me a bit of a choice which will stop me getting slumpy. 

What books do you have on your TBR of January? Let me know. 


No comments:

Post a Comment