Saturday 2 June 2018

May Wrap Up

I'm finally back on my reading game which is great and I think I've done quite well to read 5 books, especially as I didn't start reading right at the beginning of the month. I've also decided I won't be doing monthly TBRs anymore as I think this may have contributed towards my slump and I've been enjoying picking things off of my shelf as I feel like it. So without further ado here is my first reading wrap up in a long time. 





Swamplandia! by Karen Russell
Published 1st March 2012 by Vintage
Star Rating - **
Goodreads Challenge - 8/75
Review - Blog Review






The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place: The Mysterious Howling by Maryrose Wood
Published 25th January 2011 by HarperCollins Publishers
Star Rating - ***
Goodreads Challenge - 10/75
Review - Blog Review







Velocity by Chris Wooding 
Published 2nd July 2015 by Scholastic Press
Star Rating - ***
Goodreads Challenge - 6/75
Review - Blog Review







The Call by Peadar O' Guilin

Published 30th August 2016 by Scholastic
Star Rating - ****
Goodreads Challenge - 7/75
Review - Blog Review






To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo
Published 6th March 2018 by Hot Key Books
Star Rating - ****.5
Goodreads Challenge - 9/75
Review - Blog Review

















2 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these yet but they look great :) I am a moody reader so TBRs don't work very well for me.

    :) Megan
    https://gingermomreads.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would highly recommend To Kill a Kingdom if you like YA Fantasy. I'm enjoyinf reading what I fell like at the moment so long may that continue.

      Delete