Sunday 2 September 2018

August Wrap Up

I always look forward to the month of August as this is the month of school holidays and that means lots of time to read. I managed to read 6 books this month and I'm nearly finished with 2 which isn't as good as I had hoped however, considering I'm moving house in 2 weeks and have spent lots of time packing, I think I did quite well. Here are the books I read in August. 




Vassa in the Night by Sarah Porter
Published 20th September 2016 by Tor Teen
Star Rating - **.5
Goodreads Challenge - 20/75
Review - Blog Review







The Epic Crush of Genie Lo by F.C. Lee
Published 8th August 2017 by Amulet Books
Star Rating - ***
Goodreads Challenge - 19/75
Review - Blog Review







Ash by Melinda Lo
Published 4th March 2010 by Hodder Children's
Star Rating - ***
Goodreads Challenge - 21/75







Furyborn by Claire Legrand
Published 22nd May 2018 by Sourcebooks Fire
Star Rating - ****
Goodreads Challenge - 18/75
Review - Blog Review







Ascension by Victor Dixen 
Published 28th June 2018 by Hot Key Books
Star Rating - ****
Goodreads Challenge - 22/75
Review - Blog Review







Mirage by Somaiya Daud
Published 28th August 2018 by Hodder & Stoughton
Star Rating - ****

Goodreads Challenge - 23/75
Review - Blog Review




Currently Reading: The Arsonist by Stephanie Oakes and The Beginning of the World in the Middle of the Night by Jen Campbell. I'm hoping to finish at least one of these tonight. 

That's everything I read in August. I had a pretty good month, my favorite read being Furyborn by Claire Legrand but Mirage and Ascension come in a close second. 

How many books did you read this month and what was your favorite read? Let me know. 


No comments:

Post a Comment