Monday 12 November 2018

Mailbox Monday - Weekly Book Post

Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme that was started by Marcia of To Be Continued. The aim is simple, for people to share what books they received in their mailbox that week. To check out everyone else's posts head over to the Mailbox Monday blog.

This week I received...




The Surface Breaks by Louise O' Neil, Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge and Frogkisser by Garth Nix



I was sent these just for postage cost from a very kind person on Book Twitter. I'm super excited to get to all of them. 




Splintered by A. G. Howard and The Handmaids Tale by Margaret Atwood

Another two I was kindly sent my someone on Book Twitter for postage costs. 


The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee

I was excited to find this one in Foyles and it's only published in the US. 

Have you read any of these? Which ones would you recommend? I'd love to hear about the books you received this week. 


8 comments:

  1. I always love getting book mail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Book Mail is the best.

    ENJOY, and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Book mail is the best mail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always nice to receive lots of good books. I may have Cruel Beauty on one of my old SYNC back ups. I'll have to look for it.
    Frogkisser sounds cute. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh I love articles like these haha. Bookmail is the best mail! I Love seeing what books people buy and add to their collection! The Surface breaks is such a stunning book I think! I also love the size of it, so cute. Received it for my birthday in September but haven’t gotten around to read it yet unfortunately. Cruel Beauty is really stunning to look at as well I think. And I love the cover of Splintered! Haven’t had the change yet to buy and read this series but I’m really curious about it. I do have another book by this author; Roseblood, which was a really awesome re-telling!

    ReplyDelete