Monday 15 April 2019

O.W.Ls Magical Readaton Mid Month Check In

I don't often follow TBRs anymore but when I do they seem to be quite unrealistic, oops! This month I'm taking part in the O.W.Ls Magical Readathon, you can see more information about this readathon and see my TBR here, and I thought I would check in with you now that we are half way through the month and let you know how I'm getting on. 

So far this month I have read 4 books and I'm nearly done with my 5th and managed to gain O.W.Ls in Potions, Charms, Arithmancy, Care of Magical Creatures and I'm working on Muggle Studies. 

Here are the books I've read so far this month. 

41588391

O.W.Ls Prompt - Potions - Next Ingredient, Sequel

39792427

O.W.Ls Prompt - Charms - Age-Line, read an adult book

44765130

O.W.Ls Prompt - Arithmancy - A book written by more than one author

43442435

O.W.Ls Prompt - Care of Magical Creatures - A book with a land animal on the cover

Currently Reading

40265510

O.W.Ls Prompt - Muggle Studies - Read a contemporary (contemporary isn't really my genre so I'm counting this one as it's a Thriller and set in the present day).

So two weeks into the month and I've nearly read 5 books which is fantastic for me. I hope that I can keep this momentum up for the rest of the month. 

Are you taking part in the O.W.Ls? I'd love to hear about what you've been reading. 


7 comments:

  1. Looks like you're having a great reading month. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last book you posted sure caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My TBR is nonexistent too. I mean I have a long list of books but no specific order has been given to it. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m also at 5/6 books for my OWLs

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a fun readathon.. and love that list you have..

    ReplyDelete
  6. We reviewed the first James Clyde book. I also have The Anomaly on my TBR list. You are having a great reading month.

    ReplyDelete