Monday 8 April 2019

Quarterly Wrap Up

I'm one of those people who actually quite enjoy looking at and comparing stats so I thought I would share with you my stats from each quarter and at the end of the year I can look back and see what I read and when. 

This wrap up is for the first quarter of the year, January to March. In these three months I read a total of 17 books and I'm going to break these down further for you. 


Age Demographic

Middle Grade: 1
Young Adult: 12
Adult: 4

Genre

Fantasy: 10
Sci-Fi: 4
Contemporary: 1
Historical Fiction: 1 
Mystery/Thriller: 1

Source

Physical ARC/Finished Copy from Publisher: 5
eARC from Publisher/NetGalley: 3
Bought in 2019: 5
Owned Prior to 2019: 1 
Library Book: 3

Star Rating

1 Star: 0
2 Star: 0
3 Star: 1
4 Star: 12
5 Star: 4

Top 3 Books of this Quarter

26032887

The Wicked King by Holly Black

Obsidio (The Illuminae Files, #3)

Obsidio by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff

30969076

Nevernight by Jay Kristoff

So there we have my stats for the first quarter of the year. I'm looking forward to carrying on doing there wrap ups every quarter so I can see how and if my reading changes over the course of the year. 

I'd love to hear about your top books so far this year. 



8 comments:

  1. always interesting to see the number breakdown

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow only one novel rated at 3 stars and everything else was higher. Looks like you had a great quarter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to keep on top of your stats, I don't do it often enough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome idea! I'd hate to see my bought number so far this year... It'd be high!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Wrap Up. The Wicked King is one I have at the top of my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea with the quarterly breakdown! I loved Obsidio. I haven't read the other two yet but am planning to.

    www.tbrandbeyond.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice. Love how you break it down! Great idea

    ReplyDelete