Thursday 2 January 2020

A to Z Reading Challenge Wrap Up

2019 Challenge cohosted

We made it to the end of 2019! The year was a good one for me both in a reading way and a general life way. As you may be aware I signed up to the A to Z reading challenge hosted by Ginger Mom and Company at the beginning of 2019 and I want to wrap this up and let you know how I did. 

Below is a list of all of the books I've read this year that count towards this challenge and any reviews I've posted for these. I managed to complete 19 letter which I'm really pleased about. 

A. A Blade So Black by L. L. McKinney - Review



B. The Beckoning Shadow by Katharyn Blair - Review 



C.



D. Damsel by Elana K. Arnold - Review



E. Enchantee by Gite Trelease - Review



F. Final Girls by Riley Sager - Review



G. Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff - Review



H. Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones



I. In Fallen Woods by R N Merle - Review



J. James Clyde and the Diamonds of Orchestra by Colm McElwain - Review



K.



L. Lord of Secrets by Breanna Teintze - Review



M. Music and Malice in Hurricane Town by Alex Bell - Review



N. Nevernight by Jay Kristoff - Review



O. Origin by Dan Brown - Review 



P. Poppy Haviland and the Secret of the Lively Widow by Micheal Barra - Review



Q. The Queen of Nothing by Holly Black



R. The Ruin of Kings by Jenn Lyons - Review



S. Stepsister by Jennifer Donnelly - Review



T. Tangleweed and Brine by Deidre Sullivan - Review



U.



V.



W. The Wicked King by Holly Black - Review



X.



Y.



Z.

Did you take part in any challenges this year? I'd love to hear about how you did. 


No comments:

Post a Comment